Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion's core offereing is quality, American-made authentic denim with timeless appeal and a vintage aesthetic. The brand offers a wide range of styles in nearly every category and embraces the motto: "It’s all about the fit."
- As a teenager growing up in New York, Lubell would bleach bell-bottoms and embellish his favorite pairs of jeans with leather and denim patches.
- The company's name comes from the founder's thought: "There's only one real religion and that's people."
- True Religion products are favorites for everyone from fashionable stay-at-home moms to uber-celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, Megan Fox, Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lopez (not to mention the maile stars!).
- The company's products include mens, women and children's demin and sportswear as well as accessories, sunglasses and fragrance,
- True Religion is currently sold at 125 standalone stores worldwide and is distributed to 50 countries on six continents.
- True Religion sunglasses use specially polarized lenses to reduce glare from reflective surfaces. They have a special laminated surface that allows vertically-polarized light to enter the wearer’s eyes.